Wednesday, June 23, 2010
It's about time.
Hi to all again for the first time in 11 months I think. A lot has happened since the last post. In November 09 Val(at my pressuring her) and I purchased what was to be a dream property for us to retire on when we get older. Located in Tasmania the property from the outside looked great and the price seemed quite fair. I was to come down during the Christmas holidays and do some work on it. Well we shifted down, Val left her rock solid position at the hospital to come down and start again this time full time at a new hospital. I was on two terms Long Service leave. Things are always what they seem the dream is a difficult one to handle and this means I, in fact I should say we will need to re-evaluate the future. Max has two views, he likes the freedom and his tree house, however he dislikes his school. Myles' seems to like it to a greater degree he has a permanent part time job and is saving to go on his mission. This in itself is a great reward of the shift irrespective of its duration. He has his license and has become quite the elegant dresser. Jony, Scarlett and Chase have also shifted down and are trying out life as a Tasweagian. We had the pleasure of their company for a couple of weeks which allowed us to get to know our son in law and grand son a little better. It was great. Well thats all I have time for now hope to pot another soon, hopefully in less than 11 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I nearly feel off the chair when I saw you had posted.
I can see where I get my typo genes from.
I don't see my name anywhere.
Well we are sad you are sad... but just a little hopeful! (: Hope to see more from Poppy's page WITH PHOTOS!
And Steph, OUR names are not mentioned because Scarlett is the favorite!
It's because I delivered the most perfect grandchild! Anyhow it's nice of you to share your feeling... I could give you some funny shots of the boys if you wanted to put photos up!
I thought maybe Stephannie had given you the challenge as well, but I guess not... wouldn't hurt to find some nice things to blog about each day!
Love you All xoxox
Post a Comment